In the cleansing room you must mentally remove (by using your imagination) the self that you are identifying with now. I simply want you to place the “self” that you know at this moment in time on the” imaginary shelf.” You can at any time embrace this “self” if, you feel the need. In order to build a greater SELF, you must be willing to detached from the old self that has been with you all your life.
Please remove and place the following on the “imaginary shelf:”
- Social Statuses: Poor, Working Class, Middle Class, Upper Class
- Social Roles: Teacher, Professor, Doctor, Mother, Father, Sister, etc.
- Self Images: Personal views or mental images we have of ourselves such as good-looking, ugly, victim, failure, athlete, intelligent, stupid, personality disorders, medical disorders, etc.
- Emotions: Yes, emotions… Emotions have a way with keeping us where we don’t want to be. I say again. Emotions have a way with keeping us where we don’t want to be. I tread lightly, when I ask you to place your emotions on the shelf. The emotions I’m referring to are those of fears, worries, doubts, guilt, compulsions, hatred and a host of other negative emotions that we tend to identify with. Please hurry and remove these emotions by placing them on the shelf. The only emotion I want you to hold dear to you while you’re being stripped of your identity is that of LOVE. Yes, you heard me, the only emotion that you can have on this journey of discovering SELF is Love.
- Belief Systems: Principles from which we live our daily life. Belief systems govern our thoughts, words, and actions. We need these belief systems to function in the game called life, but for now I want you to place them on the shelf.
- Physical Body: Now it is time to remove the physical body with all it many organ systems:
- Skeletal System: Bones, cartilages, tendons, and ligaments
- Muscular System: Muscles throughout the body.
- Circulatory System: Heart, blood vessels and blood
- Nervous System: Brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves
- Respiratory System: Nose, trachea and lungs
- Digestive System: Mouth, esophagus, stomach, and small/large intestines
- Excretory System: Kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra.
- Endocrine System: Hypothalamus, pituitary, thyroid, pancreas, and adrenal glands.
- Reproductive System:
- Females: Ovaries, Oviducts, Uterus, Vagina, and Mammary glands
- Males: Testes, seminal vesicles and penis.
- Lymphatic/Immune System: Lymph, lymph nodes and vessels, white blood cell and T- and B- cells
Now that you have removed everything that you have identified with your entire life, it’s time to seek out a greater you! How does it feel to detach from all those things that might have been weighing you down in one way or another? I know I feel light as a feather! Now that I have detached from all that “matter” seriously matter as in “physical stuff” I’m ready to explore a greater me! How can I explore a greater me? Where do I begin?
Well, I see you are ready to get started. I must first make sure you are aware of what just happened. You just stripped yourself of your identity. Do you know what this mean? This means that you are back to being energy! I mean pure energy without the excess luggage (burdens) that have imprisoned you in one form or another. You are free to create newer and greater energy by introducing new life scripts into your thoughts (your consciousness), remember your thoughts are nothing but patterns of information and energy. By stripping yourself of the old patterns, you have just played with your consciousness! You are open to receive new patterns of information and energy. Now here is the moment to ask about your intentions, I mean what is it that you desire to do? If, you are not sure or simply do not have a clue this is okay. But, you must now begin thinking about what are your intentions!
You are birthless, deathless, ageless Spirit!
You’ve stripped yourself back down to nothing but ENERGY!
Go Play With Your Consciousness!!!!